Company Conundrum #4 & Andy's Antidote - Your Company's Full Value Is Unclear
Your company’s full value is unclear to your employees and customers, and you doubt that your customers fully understand and respect what you offer.
Your key to business success is realizing your “Best and Highest Use.” Most every person and every organization is partially focused. Despite achieving some level of success in business, many companies, and their owners still have a fuzzy professional reason for being. Most pursue this quarter's business objectives, assuming that achieving these will lead to success and happiness. There are only so many hours in each day, and only so much of you to spread around. Where you invest your time, energy and focus will ultimately determine the outcomes you either enjoy or dread.
If you can uncover your best and highest use, there is a higher chance that you will succeed, achieve your objectives and have fun. You, your employees and your firm should focus on what you love to do and do well. Know your strengths and weaknesses and put people around you to compensate for the latter. If you focus on what you do well and others value that activity, your satisfaction will increase.
Do you need help from a business growth expert on specific issues related to
- Defining and focusing on your best and highest use by understanding what your company likes and is good at doing
- Identifying your expertise and how to channel your energy and talent into high-payoff activities
- Validating your best and highest use by having an outsider ask your existing customers why they buy from you
- Understanding how your company’s Best and Highest Use can resolve pain or create opportunities for your customers
- Creating a company culture focused on its Best and Highest Use that is able to sustain growth based throughout the distractions and challenges that inevitably arise
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, it’s time to seek an expert’s advice about your company.
Birol’s Growth Consulting offers a range of services to help you propel your business to the next level and uncover your firm’s Best and Highest Use. Andy Birol is always 100% focused on helping entrepreneurs like you find their "Best and Highest Use" of their time, talents and money. Andy believes that everyone has their own “Best and Highest Use”, namely what they like doing, are good at doing, and are valued for doing. Knowing what makes you unique and then finding your niche in the marketplace creates the path to success.
Andy’s consulting projects will:
- Help you determine your best and highest use to ensure that it meets the identified needs of your target prospects
- Validate your best and highest use from your customers’ viewpoint
- Identify your buyer share and how to increase it
- Help you identify a simple checklist that you are on track to providing more value and serving more customers, ever more profitably
Andy’s personalized consulting is perfect for you if:
- You need an expert’s advice for you company and you need it now.
- You are unwilling to continue at your current pace and feel as if you need assistance identifying your Best and Highest Use.
- You are looking for the quickest way to align your services with your passion, increase your confidence and return to your comfort zone knowing that you, your employees and customers value your Best and Highest Use.
Andy’s personalized consulting is not the right fit for you if:
- You are looking for a variety of options and are willing to take a “wait and see approach” to your company’s success. There is plenty of free information on this site…sign up for my free online newsletter, Get There or check out the articles section of the website.
- You do not want the intensity of personalized consulting and would prefer to be able to get advice and direction from a virtual coach via the phone or email.
- You’re looking for a low-cost, do-it yourself system. Try Andy’s books and DVD, The 5 Catalysts of & Figure Growth, Accelerating Your Growth, Growing Your Business During Succession or Transition, Returning Your Business To Growth, Focus. Accomplish Grow or Andy's Lessons on Sustaining Success DVD