Why Hire a Growth Consultant for Your Business?
If you own and run your own business, and you are dissatisfied with its results or impact on your lifestyle, you may need a growth consultant. Just like your accountant, financial planner and lawyer advise you on avoiding risks, cutting costs and preserving wealth, a growth consultant will help you take your business to the next level of your choice and improve the quality of your business life.
A growth consultant can help you:
- Create a new plan or tactics to exploit your marketplace
- Align your organization and resources to accomplish your plans
- Turn your successes into sustained, predictable results
- Inspire your vision throughout your customers, staff, investors and vendors
- Determine if you need to change your people’s behavior or hire new employees
- Stay focused on getting the results you need
- Bridge the gap between what your board, investors or customers are demanding and what your business is delivering
How to choose the right growth consultant
The right growth consultant will understand that your business and lifestyle are inseparable, and will work with you to define and create success in both. The right growth consultant is one that you trust to help you become the most successful. Unlike your employees, customers and vendors, a growth consultant tells you the cold hard truth and then helps you, and your company, exploit its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
An effective growth consultant will
- Work as your trusted advisor on your business not in your business.
- Listen, research and understand your personality, goals, business and marketplace.
- Recommend and push you to make practical, affordable and breakthrough changes to take your business to your next level of choice.
- Be as entrepreneurial as you are and seeks the highest return on your time, money and effort invested.
- Learn from and publish his or her consulting experiences through writing, speaking and can be Googled for his or her expertise
- Be a successful business owner who sells, develops and invests in his business just like he or she is asking you to do in yours.
- Provides great client references who will speak openly about working together.
A growth consultant can help you to:
- Keep your business performing despite rising energy costs and an unpredictable economy
- Uncover the root business causes behind the day-to-day symptoms your staff dwells on
- Exploit these root causes despite how busy you are serving as your firm’s owner, president and rainmaker
To ensure success with a growth consultant create SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely) business goals such as:
- Align your firm’s best and highest use with the unmet needs of your marketplace
- Increase your sales and profits while reducing your costs and investment
- Improve your ownership lifestyle
- Maximize your wealth and track record
- Prepare your business for succession
You don’t need to hire a growth consultant if you:
- Are happy with your status quo
- Believe you have all the solutions and will implement them alone
- Will not work hard and be ready to change
- Trust your future is predictable and adequate
If you are dissatisfied with your business’ status quo and impatient to take it to the next level, hire the right growth consultant when you are willing to take and act on his or her advice.
Click here for ways Andy Birol can help you now.
Contact Andy Birol today if you're in need of a growth consultant now.